The Sandia MEMS Reliability Short Course covers a wide range of advanced topics important to those wishing to produce reliable, working MEMS devices. In addition to the three primary areas of design, operation, and materials, various helpful methods of testing and analysis are described in detail.
The following are topics covered during the course:
- Survey of MEMS in a Reliability Context
- Introduction to MEMS Reliability Issues
- Design for Reliability
- Bulk and Thin Film Properties
- Failure Analysis
- Packaging for Reliability
- Operational Reliability
- Surface Properties and Environmental Effects
Case studies and workshops are also included.
We strongly recommend completing the Sandia MEMS Introductory Short Course prior to attending this course.
Contact MEMS at Sandia: firstname.lastname@example.org